7 Elements are able to support your organisation by providing experienced technical incident response resource. All of our incident team have extensive experience within the delivery of incident work as well as wider security testing. Through this broader understanding, our incident team are highly skilled at identifying and understanding attack vectors and responding to complex incident scenarios.
Our technical response services include:
- Log, host and traffic analysis.
- Tactical security assessments of compromised environments to identify potential onward points of compromise.
- Bespoke exploit research.
- Malware analysis.
- Security architecture review to identify potential compromise zones.
- Tactical incident focused analysis of compromised devices.
- Forensic analysis of compromised devices.
A key consideration for any organisation responding to an incident will be the decision about whether to take a forensically sound approach to data acquisition and interrogation. More information on making this decision can be found in our guidance section here.
We also provide strategic and management response services, more information can be found here.
For further information on our range of incident response services please get in touch with the team to discuss your individual requirements.