As part of our on-going development, 7 Elements are looking to take on a number of Junior Security Testers in the summer of 2017. Through our dedicated Graduate Junior Security Tester Training and Development Plan you will gain the skills and experience necessary to become an independent, effective and highly skilled manual security tester.
We are looking for a talented individual who shares our commitment to technical excellence and exceptional customer service. If you have a passion for information security and are willing to go the extra mile for our clients then we would love to hear from you.
In return we offer a dedicated training plan and on-going mentoring to help you gain the skills and experience needed to become an exceptional security tester. We believe in a clear work life balance, so you will receive 30 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays). The role also attracts a competitive salary and pension.
- Passion for information security.
- Excellent time management, with the ability to adapt to fast changing priorities and retain focus.
- Proactive, with an ability to work independently and take responsibility for own personal development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups.
- Strong report-writing skills and the ability to articulate findings and key risks, clearly and concisely, within a given format.
Technical Ability and Knowledge
- A solid understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Competent with programming in at least one of the following, C/C++, Java, Visual Basic, Python and Ruby.
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree in an information security related field.
- A good understanding of manual penetration testing techniques (Application and Infrastructure).
If you would like to join us the please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 28th March 2017